For new applications, from the 1 st January 2024 the Electric Vehicle Home Charger Grant will be capped at €300.Get a Quote
The Electric Vehicle Home Charger Grant is a government funded support scheme assisting residents and homeowners to install an electric vehicle charging point on their property.
The grant is open to homeowners to apply whether they own an electric
vehicle or not.
The Scheme will only support smart chargers that are registered on the SEAI’s Smart Charger Register, this register can be found on the SEAI website.
Payment of the grant is made approximately 6-8 weeks after the documents have been submitted to the SEAI.
To be eligibile for a grant, you must meet the following criteria. Along with some other inmportant information:
- There must be off street parking associated with the home, where the EV can be charged.
- Your MPRN will be used to confirm the location of your home.
- No previous EV home grant or payment can be associated with the property.
- Do not install the Electric Vehicle Charger before you apply for the grant.
- You will have 6 months from the date of your offer letter to carry out the works.
Send us an email or give us a call with other questions that you have.Contact Us